- Understand and assimilate the validation guidelines applied to computerized and automated systems according to the validation methodology GAMP5 and new Data Integrity requirements
- Assimilate and apply GAMP5 concepts, ASTM E2500 approach and new Data Integrity main concepts
- Assimilate and apply the 21CFR part 11 and new Annex 11 “risk analysis” approach.
- Assimilate a “modular” approach to Validation in order to be able to define the activities and effort required to validate each automated and computerized system
- Assimilate the writing of the protocols and test sheets
- Based on GAMP5 methodology and Data Integrity guidances
- Case studies
- Working groups
- Everyone involved in the computerized and automated systems validation process (ERP, GPAO, LIMS,SCSE, WMS, SCC, MES, automats…) : IT and automated (technical and functional) project managers, users project managers, validation managers, representative of the quality assurance department.
Dates and costs 2019
April 10th and 11th / October 2nd and 3rd – PARIS
April 24th and 25th / October 16th and 17th – LYON
Cost : 1150€ excl. VAT, breaks and lunch included.